are there any homeopathic treatments for getting rid of a jaw infection after getting a cyst removed 2 months ago?

Dr. David Miller
Dr. David Milleranswered
No! Very serious: If you truly have an infection in your jaw then this is very serious and must be treated with antibiotics and possibly surgery. Any infection in your head is very serious as it can spread to your brain and/or your heart, where it can quickly become life-threatening. See an M.D. Or D.O. To have this dealt with immediately.
Dr. Husam Elias
Plastic Surgery 14 years experience
Pineapple juice : Pineapple juice has enzyme helps with reduction of bruising and swelling. You can also take bromolin pills which will have the same effect.