What is this lump on my neck? and what should i do about it? i have a lump a little bit smaller than the size of a golfball on the left side of my neck just under my earlobe. i have went to the er and they said it was swollen lymphnodes and gave me anitbi

Dr. Richard Arden
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 37 years experience
A : A mass present for a month, located under the earlobe, and unresposive to antibiotics may very well be a parotid tumor ( the majority of which are benign). I would see an ENT physician who should be able to distinguish this for you, and most likely will be able to offer to you fine needle biopsy for tissue diagnosis. Please pursue having this checked out by a specialist

Last updated Jan 6, 2019