For the past few months i have been getting so bloated i feel like i am going to burst. i get sick . i can drink a bottle of water and this happen's, i can't burp and i feel this way all day. i have tried gas x, patting the stomace and the back.i also hav

I : I see quite a few tags here without further info on them. Bloating, abdominal pain, acid reflux, vomiting, bowel movement. Because there aren't details attached to the tags, it is hard to know what is going on. But you do need to be evaluated to ensure that intestines, liver, gall bladder and pancrease (pancrelipase) are healthy. Any significant change in bowel pattern should be investigated.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016