I have raw sores on the neck of my penis. When I have sex with my wife it hurts. I have been tested for genital herpes with a result of negative. It's like being rubbed raw. I am 58yo and my urine flow is not like it used to be. I dribble, getting some ur

Dr. Joy Jackson
18 years experience in Family Medicine
Sometime : Sometime a yeast infection can affect a man's penis. If it is present it can cause raw denuded area of pain, irritation, and often times itching. You can try an over the counter cream like Clotrimazole twice a day for a few weeks. If this does not work ask your doctor for an dditional work up or referral to a urologist, especially since it sounds like you have some prostate issues as well . All the best.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
3