Both of my knees grind when i bend them , and i have a lump on the back of my neck why is that? when i was younger my left knee twisted and could barely walk, and a little after i had my first child my other knee hyperexstended now my knees both grind, an

Dr. Gary Sterba
Rheumatology 47 years experience
The : The gross sound in the knees ussually do not represent major problems and they are the product of tendon and cartilage contact. T he fine grinding is ussually the problem . If you have a lump , it is palpated as a separate structure in the back of the neck is likely that you have a fatty tissue tumor . Both things are difficult to asses via e mail, so i guess this is the closest we can get to know , at least for me , what it is . Hyperextesion of the joints is part of a spectrum of problems that include the hyperelasticity syndrome , diferent degrees of hyperextension or flexion of different joints and that is not always abnormal.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016