how can i make my penis longer and thicker permanently? im 21 and im willing to go as far as surgery. please recommend a type of doctor. also i would like to increase my pleasure. im really good at foreplay and me and my girl friends sex life is great. i

2 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
Ok : Ok , your sex life is great - so why, why, why do you believe you need a longer and thicker penis? The only surgery that is not butchery is for treatment of micropenis. A micropenis is a really tiny penis. Sometimes a really tiny penis needs surgery to help with urination and such. Doing an enhancement procedure on a normal sized penis would potentially lead to scarring, infertility and deep regret. There are no pills, no pulleys, no sauves and no surgeries that will improve on what nature has already provided you.
Answered on Mar 31, 2019
9
Dr. Richard Pollard
29 years experience Anesthesiology
See below: Unless you have a congenital malformation that affects your size, i would recommend avoiding this somewhat brutal surgery.
Answered on May 28, 2016