How do i know i do not have a brain tumor? i recently have been experiencing pains on the left side of my head and getting dizzy from time to time. i had gone to my regular doctor and i was told to wait on the matter a week or so before jumping to any con

Hello. : Hello. First a question. Are you a perpetual worrier about symptoms when you get them? I will give you an example, when i was in medical school, i worried that i had half the aliments that i learned about. Because, if that is the case, you may be apt to fret much more than the average person. There are so many different possible causes for head pain with intermittent dizziness. Yet, only a tiny (very tiny) percentage of the time, is it caused by a tumor. I would try to keep this in perspective and not let yourself get away with fear. I think your doctor's advice is very good.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016