where can i find a michigan dentist that does digital impressions for bridgework? i had several crowns done with cerec technology three years ago. i'm so pleased. never could tolerate the "goo" impressions. is the digital impression available for bridg

Dr. Leonard Tau
Specializes in Dentistry
There : There is a digital impression machine called the cadent itero which takes a digital scan of your mouth. The scan is them sent to the itero lab where a model is milled by a machine and then that model is sent to the dental laboratory where a bridge can be fabricated out of any material. Call align technologies about the itero to find a dentist in your area who offer use of the itero. Good luck.
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry 45 years experience
Your : Your cerec doctor could use the cerec machine to take a digital impression for the bridge if he or she so chooses. There is also a procedure called itero digital impressions. See if you can find a doctor in your area who uses that procedure. You can go to my website for a discussion of both of these techniques. Digital impressions are more accurate and more tolerated by the patient, as you know. They are the future of this type of dentistry.
Dr. David Duguid
Dentistry 29 years experience
Google: Hi. I'd suggest you search the internet with the name of your town, plus the addition of cerec or itero. Either of these technologies can be used to take digital impressions for bridges! there are lots of cerec dentists in michigan. I'm assuming you aren't interested in an implant to replace your missing tooth which is a much better option and is not always that much more expensive.
Dr. Cary Goldstein
Prosthodontics 35 years experience
Cerec site: Go online and look for a cerec dentist in your area. You can also check the sirona dental site, they make the cerec. Finally, you can call patterson dental in your area, they are the seller of cerec and will let you know who they have sold one to in your area.
Dr. Ashish Naik
General Practice 16 years experience
Yes, cerec will work: We can't quite fabricate all bridges in our cerec milling unit, but we can definately take digital impressions and have a lab make the bridge very quickly. A few days at the most. I took a class from dr. Mark morin in detroit. Great class, i'm sure he can take care of this for you