U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

where can i find a michigan dentist that does digital impressions for bridgework? i had several crowns done with cerec technology three years ago. i'm so pleased. never could tolerate the "goo" impressions. is the digital impression available for bridg

5 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Leonard Tau
Specializes in Dentistry
There : There is a digital impression machine called the cadent itero which takes a digital scan of your mouth. The scan is them sent to the itero lab where a model is milled by a machine and then that model is sent to the dental laboratory where a bridge can be fabricated out of any material. Call align technologies about the itero to find a dentist in your area who offer use of the itero. Good luck.
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry 45 years experience
Your : Your cerec doctor could use the cerec machine to take a digital impression for the bridge if he or she so chooses. There is also a procedure called itero digital impressions. See if you can find a doctor in your area who uses that procedure. You can go to my website for a discussion of both of these techniques. Digital impressions are more accurate and more tolerated by the patient, as you know. They are the future of this type of dentistry.
Dr. David Duguid
Dentistry 29 years experience
Google: Hi. I'd suggest you search the internet with the name of your town, plus the addition of cerec or itero. Either of these technologies can be used to take digital impressions for bridges! there are lots of cerec dentists in michigan. I'm assuming you aren't interested in an implant to replace your missing tooth which is a much better option and is not always that much more expensive.
Dr. Cary Goldstein
Prosthodontics 35 years experience
Cerec site: Go online and look for a cerec dentist in your area. You can also check the sirona dental site, they make the cerec. Finally, you can call patterson dental in your area, they are the seller of cerec and will let you know who they have sold one to in your area.
Dr. Ashish Naik
General Practice 16 years experience
Yes, cerec will work: We can't quite fabricate all bridges in our cerec milling unit, but we can definately take digital impressions and have a lab make the bridge very quickly. A few days at the most. I took a class from dr. Mark morin in detroit. Great class, i'm sure he can take care of this for you

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with

Similar questions

A 19-year-old female asked:

If I shared food with someone who had mono when they were 2, will I get mono?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
Gastroenterology 28 years experience
Unlikely: While one has antibodies for life after being exposed to the virus that causes mono. The virus should no longer be causing a problem.
A 50-year-old female asked:

I've had a fever for 60days. 100-101 can't find a reason for it, it followed a endo ablation and a shot of depo. I'm tired and short/breath BP rising ?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Weeks
Family Medicine 45 years experience
Get tested: There are many possible causes of unexplained fever ranging from infection, autoimmune diseases, even certain cancers. Please get tested by a doctor soon.
Saint Cloud, FL
A 30-year-old male asked:

Can when I was 16 I was prescribed a barbiturate for sleeping from my dr while I was taking it I had 2 seizures is this possible ?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 33 years experience
It's possible but...: Realize that a person can have a seizure for many reasons. Having a seizure does not have to be related to his medication, his diet, his activities, etc...
A 42-year-old female asked:

My son had small bumps in his face-chicken bumps as they call.Is there any cream to apply to treat it.?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
More info: "chicken bumps" are more commonly seen on the arms and legs and do well with cod liver oil (orally). On the face...Depends on the age. If a newborn is one thing. Older children i would want to see the rash before offering suggestions. In general there is a great cream..Called schmoove. Can be ordered from maker. Check it out at www.Franzcenter.Com under herbaceuticals.
A 44-year-old female asked:

I had an ultra sound done and the resukts says I have a nodule on the right lobe measuring 2.2x0.76x0.99cm and on the left lobe I have subcentimeter nodule with associated calcification that measures 0.48x0.22x0.44cm. My lab tests came out within normal r

3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Internal Medicine 35 years experience
LUNG? LIVER?: Whereabouts are these nodules?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
Last updated Oct 4, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.