A male asked:

feeling full the first day of my last period was feb17 and am now in my 8weeeks pregnant. for the past 1-2 weeks, i have a feeling of full even with little intake of food. also when i am in the middle of my food or after i finish eating i feel full for a

Dr. Joy Jackson
Your : Your appetite can vary during pregnancy. A feeling of fullness is common as well, but usually much later in the pregnancy. This issue should be brought to your doctor's attention. The bloating is typical but all your symptoms combined could be something more than pregnancy related symptoms. Things such as reflux, gallstones, fibroids, etc need to be ruled out. Good luck.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016