what could be wrong with me , am i getting strep throat ? i've been sneezing every night for about 2 weeks my eyes really itch and they're red. i though it was just my allergies but i'm not sure. today it started to hurt when i turn my neck, i touched whe

45 years experience Pediatrics
Hard to say: The sequence and pattern of your symptoms suggest allergies or airborne irritants are part of the problem. The longer you have drainage from these triggers, the more that drainage can serve as food for germs.As more germs feed on your drainage, you have a higher chance one of them will be strep or another treatable problem. An exam could tell how to fix it.
Answered on Jun 12, 2015