what is renal cell adenocarcinoma it was on my daughters death cerificate after she died in a car wreck along with multiple blunt force injuries i under stand that part

Pathology 44 years experience
Here's what happened: It's fairly common for an adult who died unexpectedly in an accident to have something serious that was not known in life. I list all cancers that i find in accident victims on the death certificate, simply so the family will know and for the sake of public health records. I'm going to assume you didn't know the cancer was hiding in the kidney and that it was asymptomatic. I'm sorry about ur loss.