would i be able to donate some of my intestines to a four year old sine i am 17? my cousin is 4 years old and has had all of her intestines removed because they started to die. so i was wondering since she is my family.

What : What a loving gesture. You are to be commended. However, I am unaware of intestinal transplants.
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
General Surgery 39 years experience
That : That is a very nice thought on your part. Intestinal transplants are performed at highly specialized medical centers. A living donor is not often used for intestinal transplant, as often the recipient may need all of the intestines and possibly the liver too. The intended recipient would be on an organ donor list with unos. I certainly hope the very best for your cousin.