A male asked:

What to do about sore shoulder i feel 10 days ago on to my right shoulder. it is very stiff and very sore. raising my arm causes pain. i can move it fully but it really hurts.

Dr. Michael Lee
Sports Medicine 18 years experience
Traumatic : Traumatic shoulder injuries can be caused by a fracture. The only way to rule out a fracture is to get an x-ray. If you are unable to raise your arm you could also have a rotator cuff injury. If your shoulder is not getting better or if you continue to be unable to raise your arm, you should be seen by an orthopedic surgeon.

Last updated Jan 21, 2019