Do i have obsessive compulsive disorder? for years, i've been bending my nails backward with my teeth, biting nails and skin around nails, and will resort to biting nails even in public if i notice that they're uneven, because it would bother me that much

A : A number of the symptoms you described are suggestive of obsessive compulsive disorder. If you do have ocd, it is very treatable. I suggest that you make an appointment with a clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist for evaluation. Treatment options than can be presented to you.
Dr. Martin Hirsch
Dentistry 49 years experience
Unknown: Many people bite their ails and have other habits that they do normally. This does not necessarily indicate ocd. It varies with the extent of the problem and whether or not it upsets the normal every day functions you do.