i had a sore spot come up on my elbow i mashed on it an what i think was glass came out of it. now i have a red bump and my elbow is sore to the tuchis it enfected

25 years experience Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. You may have had a foriegn body reaction around a piece of glass that had been embedded. I an answering your question five days after it was written. Hopefully, you elbow is well on the way to healing when you read this. However, if you are this far out and the area is red, tender, hot or swollen, you may have an infection and might need antibiotic treatment.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016