my daughter is 12 year old and she is on her period for at least 4 mouth and now in march she is late 8 days and i want to know if it is normal or do i have to take her to the doctor

Hello. : Hello. I think you are saying that she had periods for the last four months and is late now. It is not at all uncommon for young girls to have irregular menses as their bodies are undergoing a lot of hormonal changes. This should not require a trip to the doctor. However, if she was bleeding for four months straight, that should defninately be evaluated.

Last updated May 27, 2019