What is the best filler for a first-timer to lip augmentation? i want to get lip augmentation, but it's my first time and i'm nervous. what is the best filler for a beginner to use?

Dr. Michael Edwards
Plastic Surgery 37 years experience
It : It depends upon the preference of the plastic surgeon you chose to perform your lip augmentation. Basically, for the first time patient, a thinner hyaluronic acid such as juverderm ultra xc or others.
Dr. Robert Brueck
Plastic Surgery 48 years experience
I : I would probably go with restylen since if you don't like it it will go away sooner rather than later.If you like it then you can have a longer lasting one done next.www.beautybybrueck.com.
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Plastic Surgery 36 years experience
For : For the first timers i recommend either Restylane (dermal fillers) or juvaderm, both should work well. Good luck from nyc. For more info visit www.Drgrossman.Com.
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
Yes, Restylane or Juvaderm - and try not to be nervous. Prior to the injection (to help with any discomfort), a numbing creme or a nerve block can be performed so that you do not feel anything. In addition, ice packs can be applied to reduce the sensation that you feel with the injections. The entire injection procedure usually takes 20 to 30 minutes. Best wishes!
Sep 30, 2018

Last updated Sep 30, 2018