i want to ask a question about cyst in ovary please help? hi i am 30 years old.i am not married.in 2009 i was discovered with ovarain cyst in my left ovary it was almost 20 cm .then it was operated with laporoscopy but i had to many problems all blood was

Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
I : I am so sorry that you have had to go through all of this. I am glad that you had an ultrasound to diagnose your right ovarian cyst. Please see your gynecologist for a complete evaluation. Some ovarian cysts can be controlled with medications, such as hormone-type medications. Sometimes cysts can be removed with a cystectomy, which is removal of the cyst only. A board certified gynecologist will be able to completely evaluate the ultrasound and your symptoms and help you come up with the appropriate plan.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1