Do i need to be seen? i have had my gal-bladder out for 13 yrs i still have issues with the scar tissue and foods making me sick. i have had this dry feeling like something is caught in my throat, that occured after i got sick and threw up and most times

Dr. Joy Jackson
It : It definitely sounds like you are due for a visit with your primary care provider. The fact that you are having difficulty swallowing warrants an investigation. You will likely need an imaging study called a barrium swallow or a procedure called an endoscopy. Your doctor will decide based on a more detailed history and physical exam. In addition you need to have blood tests to monitor your anemia and to look for other possible causes of your fatigue (thyroid issues, diabetes, etc.) please see your doctor soon. All the best.

Last updated Jan 18, 2019