spotting or period? i asked a question about early pregnancy signs and well now i'm looking into a different question and answer. i waited to see if i would get my period which is on the 25th of the month and of course the 24th is the day when i start cra

Dr. Mary Engrav
31 years experience Emergency Medicine
Please : Please go to your doctor and have a complete gynecological evaluation. Repeating a urine pregnancy test would be reasonable. If it is negative, then wait two days and retake the test. If it is still negative but you don't get a normal period, you may need a blood pregnancy test to be sure. I'm not sure when you had your Depo-Provera injection, but I am still concerned that you may be pregnant. If you have pain, fever, vomiting, heavy bleeding or feel light-headed/faint then you will need to go to the er.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016