Do you have a second opinion on a knee problem? i had knee surgery 2 years ago to remove a plica band. it has been all fine and dandy until lately when i started exercising it more. i have been back to my ortho that operated and knows my knee pretty well

Dr. Joy Jackson
It : It sounds like you may be dealing with moderate to severe arthritis as well as a possible injury to ligament or tendon. The x-rays and MRI should be diagnostic. Ra is a possibility however multiple joints are usually involved. If it is found that arthritis is present and severe, then you may need a knee replacement. It sounds like your doctor is doing a fine work up. Best of luck.

Last updated Jan 15, 2019