what could be wrong with my 13 year old daughter her hands wont stop shaking and keep turning blue and green she is always cold we had the doctors check to see if it was circulation and it wasnt and i have checked her blood sugar

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
Your : Your daughter needs to have another complete medical evaluation. Those symptoms are abnormal and she needs to have complete testing until it is assured that she does not have a serious condition. Please see your pediatrician again and share your concerns, and take a list of all of her symptoms with you.
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
One of my pet peeves is the tendency of some doctors to tell you "what it isn't" and then leave it at that. Please heed Dr. Engrav's advice. If you have to be pushy & assertive to get her doctors to take this seriously, be my guest.
Aug 20, 2015