i slept on my neck wrong and now i can't move it at all and i can't look straight either. when i move my head back or to the sides i see white the pain is so bad. is there a way to fix it with out going to the doctor. ive tried heat and ibuprofen alread

Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 28 years experience
I : I always recommend being checked out by your primary care doctor first. If it continues and you did not injure your neck and do not have arm or leg pain, numbness, tingling, weakness, clumsiness or bowel and bladder incontinence then you could start with chiropractor or possibly physical therapist. If it worsens then you should see your doctor. If you do have those symptoms, especially problems with your bowel and bladder, then you should contact your doctor and go to emergency room right away. Good luck.

Last updated Aug 14, 2017