could i be pregnant or is something wrong with me? hi doc, my period is late by alomst two months my last period was 12/23/11-12/29/11 and no period for january 2012 till now.. my boyfriend fingered me on the 12/31/11 and 1/15/12 but we never had sex and

24 years experience Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. I cannot tell you the reason that your period is almost two months late. If you have not had sexual intercourse, but your boyfriend digitally penetrated you without pre-ejaculate or ejaculate on his fingers, then there should not be a vehicle to become pregnant. There are a number of reasons that you could be late for your period besides being pregnant. Some of the causes can include being very stressed or anxious. Don’t know if you are still taking loestrin. Use of loestrin or other birth control pills can sometimes be a reason that your period might skip. Being extremely underweight or being obese can be an issue as well as having just lost or gained a lot of weight or markedly over-exercising. There can be problems with hormones or with endocrine disorders that can also be a cause. If you have just started menstruating recently, your periods might not be regular initially. Having a white milky discharge that has no odor coming from the vagina is called leucorrhea and is usually normal. But if you are having a large amount of discharge like eggs that has an odor, that may not be leucorrhea. If the later is the case, i recommend you advise your medical provider. If you miss three or more periods in a row, i would make sure to let your medical provider know as well. Take care.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
5