these red spots i get these red spots i've been getting them for awhile now they itch and burn . i get them on my back neck stomach and face. it does not only itch and burn on the spots when it burns or itches its all over my back or neck and face. they c

2 doctor answers
Dr. James Seward
22 years experience Dermatology
Hard : Hard to tell without a picture and more clinical history. I would recommend you see a dermatologist. Below is a picture of eczema and ringworm and there is more information on various rashes on the links below. I hope that helps!
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
2
25 years experience Psychiatry
Need to see to ID.: These lesions would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.
Answered on Oct 29, 2018