i just fainted what should i do? i felt my stomach starting to hurt so i sat down on the floor. i started to sweat a lot, my face turned completely pale, and my ears were plugged. i thought i was going to throw up so i went to the bathroom but i had no

This : This is complex enough, that i think it would be wise to have your mother take you to the emergency room to find out the cause of these symptoms.
Dr. Frances Dyro
Neurology 54 years experience
It : It sounds as though you had a vasovagal event. In plain english: the stomach pain, probably a result of gas traveling through your GI tract caused you to faint. The vagus nerve is the nerve that sets off that reaction. Your mother should take you to a doctor to get checked out.

Last updated Jul 27, 2017