Spotting and cramping two days after period ended hello doctor, i need help asap, well i had a miscarriage in november 2011, after 38 days i got my first period on december 30, 2011, after that first period my husband and i started ttc again, we had unpro

Dr. Joy Jackson
After : After having a miscarriage it can take months for your hormones to normalize. For this reason, you are having irregular periods (length, consistency, and amount of blood). Typically i tell my patients to wait until they have had 3 normal periods before trying to conceive again. This way i know that their uterine lining is normal and their hormones have stabilized. This will give a woman better odds of sustaining the next pregnancy. I know it is hard to suffer a miscarriage and want a baby right away, but give your body a little time to recover, and soon enough you will be pregnant again, and hopefully have no problems whatsoever. Best of luck.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016