why can't my doctor remove deep fat through liposuction? my doctor said i had a lot of deep fat that he would be unable to remove through liposuction. why can't he remove the deep fat as well as the superficial? what is the difference between the two type

Dr. Julio Garcia
41 years experience Plastic Surgery
Deep : Deep fat, or visceral intra-abdominal fat is below the muscles and around our vital organs such as the liver spleen and stomach and removing that fat with liposuction can potentially injure those organs causing serious complications including death.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1