how do i make my butt look bigger without surgery ? i've tried exercises

Dr. Donny Peterson
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Although : Although you have tried exercises, you have not listed the exercises you have tried. In general, either the gluteus muscles need to be developed or weight gained. Lists of exercises are easily found with a web search for glute exercises - to gain mass, increase protein intake and weight resistance. Weight gain may not work due to inability to control where extra weight goes, but to try it properly, don't stop exercising and increase healthy caloric intake. There are clothing lines and garments that can enhance the appearance of the buttocks under the clothes. Don peterson, md cosmeticsurgicalarts.Com facebook.Com/donpetersonmd.
Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
My : My guess is that you are asking about non-surgical buttock enhancement and/or fillers. At this point in time there are no available fillers that will provide sufficient volume to achieve significant long term buttock enlargment. They may be available in the future but not at this time. Other than exercises focusing on hypertrophy of the gluteus muscles there are few options excluding clothing inserts. It is importnat to realize that contouring to make the thighs and waist appear smaller may produce the appearance of increased buttock size.