Valparaiso, IN

am i pregnant? had a baby 6 weeks ago, stopped bleeding at 3 weeks and started having sex, unprotected. but of course he pulled out. symptoms: bad headaches. stomach aches. cramps. tired, nausea. additional information had my period about a week ago, las

Dr. Robert Andrews
Interventional Radiology 36 years experience
There's : There's a name for people who rely on "pulling out" to prevent pregnancy: "parents." that technique is extremely unreliable. Yes, you could certainly be pregnant. It's also possible that you could be experiencing a complication related to the pregnancy itself. Six weeks is a long time delay for infections or other directly related problems, but if a pregnancy test is negative and you continue to have problems, you should see your obstetrician.
Agree : Agree with the earlier response. Unprotected sexual intercourse puts you at risk for pregnancy, whether the male pulls out his penis prior to ejaculation or not.