i am four days late from my period. i am irregular and my bf and i had sex two days before the intended date of my period. he did not ejaculate, but he did pre-ejaculate. we have been together for two years almost three and during those times we had sex i

2 doctor answers
Dr. Scott Musinski
34 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
It : It is possible to get pregnant from sperm present pre-ejaculation fluid. I would recommend that you perform a few pregnancy tests to rule this out.With irregular cycles you may not ovulate regularly. Also with a new exercise program, this can affect ovulation. You may wish to use a more effective birth control method than the withdrawal method if you are not ready to bring a child into this world yet. This would also regulate your cycle.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Risk: Pre-ejaculate may contain large amounts of viable sperm (less common), smaller amounts of sperm that are dead or alive or no sperm. Thus, there is potential for pregnancy with pre-ejaculate. Sperm need to be deposited in the vagina or at the introitus for pregnancy to occur. Use protection every time you have sex if your are not ready for pregnancy. The irregularity of your periods may make it dif
Answered on Nov 5, 2018