Staph infection or fungus for months i had a lesion on top of my head where i fell & hit the blacktop. it did not get better but near the 1st of dec it started running and hair falling out in large chunks. i also started having an ear infection.with no i

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 22 years experience
This : This is really difficult to answer without clinically seeing the areas. I would recommend a trip to the dermatologist who can perform both a bacterial and fungal culture of the lesions and/or differentiate the lesions from other possibilities. This should help you arrive at a more definitive diagnosis and help get the proper treatment started. I hope that helps.

Last updated Mar 18, 2019