how do you get your baby to cooperate during the sonogram? we need to find out whether it's healthy and whether it's a boy or a girl. any tips?

Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I wish there was a definitive answer for this. Some women find that if they eat a sugary snack about 15 minutes prior to the ultrasound the baby will be very active, therefore giving the technician greater odds of seeing the sex. . Also consider the times when your baby is most active and try to schedule the ultrasound around that time. Also consider changing your position during the ultrasound, often times when you move the baby will as well. Best of luck, and remember a boy or a girl is a true gift! congrats and happy new year!
Answered on Oct 10, 2018
1