what can cause dark drown vaginal blood? after using the bathroom there is a dark colored blood on the tissue, my back hurts on the mid-lower right side. what can be the cause of this? sn this has been going on for about a week, there isn't any blood in

Dr. Joy Jackson
This : This could be the start of your period (coming a little early), often times the blood at the beginning and end of the cycle for that matter can be brown in color. The fact that your back hurts and abdomen hurts as well may mean that you are dealing with a urine or even kidney infection. If your symptoms are still present, please see your doctor right away for examination, testing and treatment as deemed necessary. Best of luck and happy new year.