i have really bad pain in my stomach all day long it shoots up the middle of rib cage and then back down all day ! this pain is none stop pain that just continues all day , i have no insurance and do not know what to do !

2 doctor answers
Dr. Steven Seres
I : I strongly suggest you get yourself to the closest emergency room right away. I don't know anything about your health history, but the symptoms you describe, and the intensity with which you describe them need to be addressed. An emergency room will not turn you away for not having insurance. I would go as soon as you read this.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1
Dr. Edward Hellman
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Emergency room: Severe abdominal pain should be immediately evaluated to rule out potentially life threatening conditions. Whether or not you have insurance is not an issue at all. Many patients in the emergency room have no insurance. That should not affect the care you receive.
Answered on Nov 10, 2018