could i be pregante i am peeing a lot more then usual and i stay tired but i can't sleep and i am having sharp pains in my lower belly

Dr. Laura McMullen
Your : Your symptoms are somewhat vague and do not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. However, there's no way to know whether you are pregnant or not without a test. As doctors, the first thing we do when we hear a woman is having a light or missed period or abnormal spotting, we check a pregnancy test. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. If you are not pregnant, you may want to contact your doctor to discuss your symptoms. You may have another illness going on.
HPT: If you have been sexually active, the only way to know with the information provided is if you take a pregnancy test.
Dr. Laura McMullen
There's : There's no way to know whether you are pregnant or not without a test. As doctors, the first thing we do when we hear a woman is having a light or missed period or abnormal spotting, we check a pregnancy test. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. There are other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, diet, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or poly cystic ovarian syndrome. If you continue to not have your period or if they become irregular, you should contact your doctor.