A male asked:

I have been having chest pay for about 24 hours now. it affects my arm, back, and chest on left side. it hurt to breath also. i thought it was pcs but it has lasted for 24 hours. i rate the pain at some points a 8 to 9. dropping me to my knees pain. s

Dr. Jaime Ghitelman
Cardiology 22 years experience
The : The simple answer is: please see your doctor. Never assume that chest pain is a gas, specially if you have risk factors for heart disease (diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and smoking). Your doctor may perform an ekg and or stress test test to rule out a heart condition.
Your pain: warrants prompt medical attention. Don't fool around. Get seen.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019