Fevers, extreme fatigue, bleeding from nose and rectum, ear aches every night, please help. i was diagnosed with endometriosis 3 years ago and have not felt the same since. i used to get fevers on and off for no reason but now i have a constant one for a

Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I am so sorry you are dealing with all these problems. You have a lot of issues so i will try to give you the best advice i can. An undiagnosed fever can be troublesome, especially for the person experiencing it. I would say you need a blood test called a CBC to check your blood count, this can give the doctors a clue as to the diagnosis. Also a test called a WBC scan can be done, this is a test where the body is scanned and possible areas of infection can be revealed. A cxr, TB test, and HIV test are also a good idea. The bleeding in your rectum can be caused by internal or external hemorrhoids, or other issues in the colon. I suggest you see a GI (stomach) doctor and request evaluation and possible colonoscopy. The nose bleeds could be from a dry nose secondary to allergies, a polyp, or even foreign body. If you have a bleeding issue, the CBC blood test will reveal this.Your doctor should be able to examine your nares (inside nose) and get a good idea of the problem. For now use a q tip and put vaseline inside your nares, just enough to coat them, and nasal saline spray throughout the day. Ear aches may be related to allergies, which goes along with the nose bleeds, however an infection needs to be ruled out. For now try Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or a daily anti-histamine like Claritin or alavert. Please follow up with your doctors until a diagnosis is reached. Best of luck to you.
Dr. Jose Bolanos
See the doctor dude!: Oh heck, this is not endometriosis! you sound really sick! go to the er now!

Last updated Oct 3, 2016