where can i get an orthopaedic surgeon in east memphis? had a partial knee replacement in 97' and went bad after 6 mos.so had a tkr in 99' and 8 months after surgery i began to have clicking & grinding in my knee(it needs to come out and redone and tryin

Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery 35 years experience
Search : Search at the web site of the american academy of orthopedic surgeons at http://www.Aaos.Org/. The engine to search for orthopedist is: http://www6.Aaos.Org/about/public/members.Cfm you may also call the local medical society.
Dr. Kevin Watson
Orthopedic Surgery 19 years experience
Scar tissue?: Sometimes clicking and grinding is from scar tissue around the knee cap (patella). This can often be treated arthroscopic ally. Google: patella clunk syndrome or patellafemoral crepitus. www.oano.com.
Dr. David Whiddon
Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery 23 years experience
Do your homework: You should seek a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in knee replacement. You can find resources at orthoinfo.Com. The american association of hip and knee surgeons maintains a list of surgeons as well. Go to the top of their web page and look for find a doctor.