A male asked:

Where are the scars for an arm lift procedure? I recently experienced significant weight loss, but some fat and loose skin remain on my upper arm. An arm lift procedure seems like it may be my best solution, but I am curious about scarring from the surger

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
40 years experience in Internal Medicine
Arm : Arm scars from (brachioplasty) arm lift procedure are going to be inevitable. Your health care provider will work with you to determine where best to perfom the procedure and indicate the most inconspicuous location for a scar. The most popular location is the upper, inner arm - inbetween the bicep and tricep. This is also known as the biceptal groove. Creams can be prescribed to help reduce the appearance of scarring overtime, however patients report that the result of the arm lift far outweighs the look of the scar.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
2