jealousy my husband is suspecting me cheating on him with some of his co-workers, people leaving in neighbourhood, says that i am looking for sexual partners online etc.i am staying at home all the time as we live in country and i am foreigh, cannot legal

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
I : I am very concerned for you. You are right to be worried about this. His behavior is very abnormal. Some people get very paranoid for no reason, and it can be a sign of controlling behavior. If he has hit you, you need to find a safe situation immediately, such as a safe house or shelter. If there has been violence, the chances are that it will escalate, and some women are even murdered in domestic violence situations. I would urge you to find a safe situation to live in if he has threatened you or hit you at all. It may seem like you have no choices but you do. I wish the best for you.
Dr. Evaristo Badiola
Paranoia.: Your husband has delusions and needs to have a psychiatric consultation.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016