how can i manage bleeding and swollen gums while i'm pregnant?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Gargles: Warm salt water gargles are the best way to manage bleeding gums.
Dr. Scott Harwood
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Cleanings: Due to changes in your hormone levels your gums are much more sensitive to local irritants. It is therefore very important to see your dental hygienist for regular cleanings and to be be very diligent with your home-care.
Dr. Osman Mohamed
Dentistry 19 years experience
Bleeding gums: By keeping them clean. Get your regular cleaning done.
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Good home care: Many pregnant women have lapses in their home care because so many other things are going on with their bodies. It is understandable but something that needs to be guarded against. In addition, make sure regular dental cleanings are kept current along w your exams.