TX

My baby's due date is april 8th 2013 according to the 12 week ultrasound....i wanted to know when i conceived.?

Dr. Devin Namaky
July 16: Best estimate is july 16th plus or minus about 7 days either way... But then again, you should know!
Easy calculation: If your due date is accurate you can easily calculate dates. You look back 1 yr from the due date & add 12 weeks for the conception date.If the due date is april 8 that would put conception at july 1 of the previous year.If your due date is changed later, you can still use the formula to calculate.
Dr. Devin Namaky
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
I believe this would Calculate the LMP.
Nov 26, 2012

Last updated Dec 9, 2013