Canada

the last couple of weeks my eyes have felt strained, even when i close them. my age is 23, i am mildly nearsighted in one eye and, don't wear glasses!?

Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
General Practice 40 years experience
Could be many things: Eye strain can be caused by several factors...A very important symptom is any rapid and significant change in visual acuity. I don't see that in your question. I would suggest that you make an appointment with an optometrist or an ophthalmologist for an evaluation of your acuity issues....If not, then a visit to your family doc for a comprehensive medical work-up is in order...

Last updated Oct 2, 2015