what sort of exercises can i do to strengthen loose shoulder from multiple dislocations?

Dr. Vivek Agrawal
Orthopedic Surgery 31 years experience
Shoulder Specialist: http://www.theshouldercenter.com/labrum-tear-slap-lesion.htm while strengthening the shoulder with physical therapy can help as long as you are able to keep your muscles tight, it typically does not work long term because when you make a sudden movement or perform a high speed activity you can't completely keep the muscles taut to hold the ball in socket. See a shoulder specialist to discuss.