A 35-year-old female asked:
rash on toddler possible ingestion from hand sanitizer?
2 doctor answers
Dr. Michael Dansie answered
15 years experience Family Medicine
Call poison control: If your child had ingested something like hand sanitizer, you should call poison control. The nationwide number is 1-800-222-1222. They can determine if the hand sanitizer has anything in it that could be causing the rash or if there are any other side effects. Please call the number as soon as possible.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:
People also searched for:
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!