WV

i had my period on 11/4. before that, my last one was 10/21 and it lasted 2 1/2 days. my cervix has stayed high and slightly firm. could i be pregnant?

Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. PAUL EUNanswered
Possible: It is possible but too early to tell most likely. You may want to wait to miss your period before doing a pregnancy test. It also seems that you are not having regular periods. See your doctor about this if this is a recurring pattern.
Dr. John Geisler
Gynecologic Oncology 27 years experience
Pregnancy: To find out, take a home pregnancy test or go to your doctor and get a blood test for cancer.