do doctor kno what's wrong with u but it can't be fix so the dot tell u what's wrong cose it seems to me that way i, m still in chest pain for long tim?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Douglas Arenberg
31 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
No : There isn't a conspiracy. If we know what is causing your problem, we will tell you, even if we can't fix it. More importnantly, if we don't know what's wrong, it is usually something that will get better on its own. We are good at finding things that can hurt or kill you. Be patient.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
2
Dr. Creighton Wright
56 years experience General Surgery
Honesty: Is the best policy! i/ we tell patients the truth. Risks, benefits, alternatives is our duty in my opinion!
Answered on May 19, 2013