Ukraine

When lying in bed during the day, how often must i get up? & how long can i stand up. what exercise to do? i have clot in sural vein from foot op.

Dr. Vic Kalman
Orthopedic Surgery 36 years experience
Ask Your Doctor: Not knowing your history it is difficult to advise. I would check with your doctor with respect to what you are allowed to do. I would think it important you move the extremity to maintain motion as well as get up and walk but you must check with your physician. It is important that you do everything possible to help with the healing process.

Last updated Jan 26, 2013