U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Vineland, NJ
A 42-year-old female asked:

Eye hurts in the outside corner. a couple of months ago both eyes where red and my left eye i could not use my peripheral vision, for it pained me so?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Nancy Mellow
Internal Medicine 45 years experience
See an eye doctor: You should see an eye doctor (ophthalmologist) for any pain in your eye. There could be a serious problem, like glaucoma, an infection, or an inflammation that needs treatment.
Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology 39 years experience
See an eye doc: If you have persistent visual complaints you need to see an eye doctor.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 17, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.